Skipper Leone Damudamu plus 4 other Suva soccer reps have been indefinitely suspended by the Suva FA for allegedly breaking camp and consuming alcohol during the 2013 Fiji FACT.
Ravinesh Karan Singh, Netava Ratubuli, Samuela Vula and Semi Rokoqica and Damudamu will soon appear before the disciplinary committee.
The allegations are:
- Vula allegedly broke camp on Saturday June 22
- allegedly verbally abused the Suva FA management and the executives
- allegedly damaged property.
- Rokoqica allegedly consumed alcohol on Sunday during the Suva and Rewa match while in team uniform
- Singh, Damudamu and Ratubuli allegedly broke camp and consumed alcohol